This blog contains all of the artist research and inspiration, click on the link to jump to the works i have created myself. wow are they creative or what. alice in wonderland comes out next year at the movies i am quite excite

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nina Sparr

This makes me cry, my work will never be this good!!! Where the fuck do you get that much hair from? I guess she would be using hair that has been cut from your head and not manky shampooey tangled malting amanda hair collected in a falafel container.


These are exactly like the Victorian hair jewellery i have seen photos of, so detailed and beautiful, the hair is so smooth! Maybe i should try straightening mine then malting as it tends to just curl up and go spastic when i try working with it. sigh.

1 comment:

  1. don't be disgruntled amanda, you keep that falafel jar open, i believe in you.

    and I bet that bitch Nina Sparr cuts the hair off horses or people sitting infront of her on the bus.

    ReplyDelete